Medbase acquires the Swiss buisness of the Zur Rose Group and thus expands its existing successful cooperation.
Because of its comprehensive medical, therapeutic, pharmaceutical and dental offer, Medbase is your competent partner for your health. GPs, specialists, therapists, pharmacist, dentists and other health specialists work together hand in hand.
- We take complete care of the health of our customers and patients.
- We support patients convalescing after an operation or injury.
- We look after athletes during their training or before competitions.
Medbase employs over 3'000 people and has been working closely with Migros Fitnesspark for more than ten years. The idea: Medical services and intervention support preventive measures such as fitness training or wellness. The Medbase Corporate Health department supports companies with comprehensive health management.
To maintain and restore a high quality of life, we offer our customers and patients...
... 360° care,
... first-class medical care
... and easy access to our services.
- We offer first-class medical care with a sense of moderation.
- We encourage innovative employees with a high level of personal responsibility.
- We treat our customers and patients with competence and empathy.
- We run centers throughout Switzerland in central locations with easy access.
- We manage a comprehensive network with strong partnerships.
- We avoid conflicts of interest and are committed to free and fair competition.
- We bear ethical responsibility.
The Medbase Group becomes a «smarter medicine» partner.
Acquisition of Centre Médical de la Côte in Neuenburg.
Acquisition of zahnarztzentrum.ch with all 34 locations in Switzerland.
The three Hirslanden Group practice centers in Schaffhausen, Bern Bahnhof and Düdingen become part of the Medbase Group.
Topwell Apotheken AG is integrated into the Medbase Group. This lays the foundation for the close integration of medical phramaceutical expertise.
Two new joint ventures of Zur Rose and Medbase start operations.
In order to make it easier for female doctors to start their careers after taking family leave, Medbase launches the «Steigbügel» project together with Medical Women Switzerland.
Together with the Stadtspital Waid, Medbase builds a dialysis center in Zurich Oerlikon.
Integration of the Burgdorf Surgery Center (OZB AG).
Medbase takes overe the majority of the santemed health centers from Swica and adds several hundred employees.
Migros becomes a shareholder at Medbase.
Sports physicians now also work for Medbase and further locations are added in various Swiss cities.