Because of its comprehensive medical, therapeutic, pharmaceutical and dental offer, Medbase is your competent partner for your health. GPs, specialists, therapists, pharmacist, dentists and other health specialists work together hand in hand.
- We take complete care of the health of our customers and patients.
- We support patients convalescing after an operation or injury.
- We look after athletes during their training or before competitions.
Medbase employs over 3'000 people and has been working closely with Migros Fitnesspark for more than ten years. The idea: Medical services and intervention support preventive measures such as fitness training or wellness. The Medbase Corporate Health department supports companies with comprehensive health management.
To maintain and restore a high quality of life, we offer our customers and patients...
... 360° care,
... first-class medical care
... and easy access to our services.
- We offer first-class medical care with a sense of moderation.
- We encourage innovative employees with a high level of personal responsibility.
- We treat our customers and patients with competence and empathy.
- We run centers throughout Switzerland in central locations with easy access.
- We manage a comprehensive network with strong partnerships.
- We avoid conflicts of interest and are committed to free and fair competition.
- We bear ethical responsibility.
|2021:||Acquisition of Centre Médical de la Côte in Neuchâtel|
|2020:||Acquisition of zahnarztzentrum.ch with all 34 centers in Switzerland.|
The three medical centers of the Hirslanden Group Schaffhausen, Bern Bahnhof and Düdingen are integrated into the Medbase Group
|2019:||Integration of Topwell pharmacies into the Medbase Group|
|2018:||Integration of the Burgdorf Operations Center (OZB AG)|
|2017:||Opening of the first Medbase center in Western Switzerland, integration of the company Fit im Job and takeover of Permanence Zurich Main Station|
|2015:||Medbase takes over the majority of Swica's santémed health centers|
|2010:||Migros becomes a shareholder at Medbase|
|2005:||physiotherapiecity becomes medbasecity and then Medbase|
|2001:||Founding of physiotherapiecity at Brunngasse 6 in Winterthur|